VERY TRADE SARL (“VERY TRADE”, or “we”), having its principal place of business at 21 avenue d’Alfortville, 94600 Choisy-le-Roi, France, provides our users the ability to sell, buy and exchange virtual goods (skins) for use within computer games. The services offered by VERY TRADE (“Services”) include, but not limited to, the following:
- our softwares (including any updates, new versions or new releases thereof)
- our website located at www.tskins.com (“Site”)
- Any other services offered by VERY TRADE in connection with the Site
The Services do not include any third-party service you may access via the Services provided by VERY TRADE.
Eligibility and Access
The Site, Services and VERY TRADE Content are intended solely for persons who are 13 or older. Any access to or use of the Site, Services and VERY TRADE Content by anyone under 13 is expressly prohibited. By accessing or using the Site, Services and VERY TRADE Content you represent and warrant that you are 13 or older. If you are under the age of majority where you live, you must obtain consent from your parent or guardian to use the Service. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may not use the Service is you are under the age of majority where you live if you use PayPal in association with your account.
You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information to VERY TRADE in connection with your use of the Site and Services. You will immediately notify VERY TRADE of any unauthorized use and you will not use VERY TRADE to access or use third party services to which you do not have the right to access. VERY TRADE reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Site and Services if any information provided to VERY TRADE in connection with your use of the Site and Services proves to be inaccurate, not current or incomplete, without a right to reimbursement or retrieval of any virtual items.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Service and your Content (defined below), including but not limited to, copyright laws.
- You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or VERY TRADE.
- You are solely responsible for managing your account and password and for keeping your password confidential. You are also solely responsible for restricting access to your account.
- VERY TRADE is not affiliated in any way with Valve Corporation and its affiliates.You agree that you are responsible for all activities that occur on your account or through the use of your password by yourself or by other persons. If you believe that a third party has access your password, use the password regeneration feature of the Service as soon as possible to obtain a new password. In all circumstances, you agree not to permit any third party to use or access the Service.
- The access to your account is exclusively granted by the “Logging through Steam” feature, using Steam OpenID Service provided by Valve Corporation. VERY TRADE reserves the right to refuse service if the associated Steam account is blocked or trade-banned, or if the access to this Steam account is permanently lost. You are solely responsible for securing your Steam account, and to set up an extra-security layer provided by Steam to access and eventually recover your Steam account.
- Due to restrictions imposed by our third party service providers, VERY TRADE reserves the right to refuse service and to refuse payout requests under the terms and conditions of this agreement at its sole discretion, to the fullest extent allowed by applicable law.
- The existence of this service implies a critical dependence of different technologies and tools provided by Valve Corporation and its affiliates. The associated risks are: (1) Discontinuation of the Steam Trade Offers system. (2) Trade-Ban of the accounts used by VERY TRADE, which are exclusively used to provide the service. (3) Any policy, security layer, limitation or technical constraint added by Steam or Valve and its affiliates that disable or limit the necessary automation developed by VERY TRADE to provide the Services. By using VERY TRADE’s Services, you fully accept the risk of termination of the Service, without a right to reimbursement or retrieval of any virtual items, if any of the 3 cases described above occurs. If applicable, we will provide notice of any risk or change affecting interactions between Steam or Valve and its affiliates and the Service.
- After purchasing an item, you are solely responsible for accepting the Steam Trade Offers sent by VERY TRADE to collect your item. In the case of failure, you are able to request a new Trade Offer at any time to recover your item. VERY TRADE will provide notices through the website and by sending emails 170, 90, 60, 30, 10 and 3 days before a maximum delay of 180 days in case of items acquired but not retrieved by the buyer. If, despite of these notices and without noticeable and recurrent failure by VERY TRADE to provide the Services, some items are not collected within the maximum delay, the affected items will be considered abandoned and VERY TRADE will take ownership of them.
- You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any VERY TRADE page is rendered or displayed in a user's browser or device.
- You must not create accounts or collect data with the Service through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
- You must not attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service or any related system or network or breach any security or authentication measures used in connection with the Service and such systems and networks.
- You must not attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise investigate any of the software or components used to provide the Service
- You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person's credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
The Service’s selling and buying functionalities and processes are more fully described at https://www.tskins.com/help/?activeTab=boxInfos. VERY TRADE may modify these functionalities and processes at its sole discretion. You will only make virtual items available for sale through the Service if you are the owner of these virtual items. VERY TRADE may, at its sole discretion, remove any item from the Service. You acknowledge and agree that the use of the Service may result in the purchase of virtual items that may be different from those that you have purchased from other users of the Service. Such limitations are beyond VERY TRADE’s control. You will not engage in price-switching or price-baiting practices when using the Service, and such practices will result in an automatic termination of your account, without a right to reimbursement or retrieval of any virtual items.
You agree that, although all the sums associated with your account are expressed in United States Dollars (USD) or Euros (EUR), that this account has no monetary value in and of itself. You acknowledge and agree that use of the Service, including any realisation of any of its buying or selling functionalities, is performed in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, and that any cash-value is not guaranteed.
Fees and Payment
All monies stipulated in this Agreement and in the Service are expressed in USD or EUR and include all applicable taxes.
All virtual items that you make available via the Service are made available for a final, non-refundable purchase to other users of the Service. Making or receiving payments on the Service may be delayed while VERY TRADE validates your compliance with this Agreement. You agree not to initiate any claim and dispute procedure with third parties regarding payment and receipt of virtual items, including, but not limited to, PayPal’s “Claims and Dispute” mechanism. Initiating such a claim and will result in automatic termination of your individual account. You will exclusively submit any disagreement, dispute, complaint or query by means of the “Support Ticket” functionality available at https://www.tskins.com/help/. All other media or sources (including Reddit, email, group pages and the like) do not constitute a valid means to engage with VERY TRADE for support. Any refunds for use of the Service shall be at VERY TRADE’ sole and exclusive discretion, and only provided on an exceptional basis.
Refund and cashout policy
- Users can request a refund on their payment if they have not used the wallet funds they purchased, OR if they paid an invoice twice and did not receive the wallet funds for the second payment.
- Partial refunds will be issued for invoices (Ex. if a user pays a $100 invoice and wants to refund of the $20 remaining in their wallet from that invoice, the refund of $20 will be issued). Refunds will not be issued for amounts less than $5.
- Customers should request a refund by making a Support Ticket.
- If a user does not have the wallet funds in their account to cover the refund, the refund will not be able to be processed.
- Users cannot “cash out” money they paid into TSkins themselves. Users should request refunds for unwanted wallet funds and not submit cashout requests.
- The minimum cashout is $10.00 USD. You will only be shown the available cashout options based on how much you have in your wallet, so if you have less than $10.00 you will not be able to request a cashout. We process all cashouts manually to check for accuracy. Because of this we may take up to 7 days to process your request.
- When proceeding with a refund, we can only refund the sums back to the same original source of the initial payment.
- Depending on the delay in which you make your request, we may charge an administrative fee that depends on the fees charged to us by our third party service providers.
- For administrative reasons, we may contact you directly to determine the best way forward for a refund.
- Users can only request a refund if the payment processor offers a method of refund on the type of payment used. (Ex. Credit card payment can be refunded, Gift Card payment or Mobile payment cannot be refunded.)
Cancellation of the Service by You
All sales operated through the Service are considered permanent and irrevocable. Ownership of sold items is immediately transferred to the Buyer, and the Seller account is credited consequently.
You may cancel your individual account at any time by by making a request via support ticket. VERY TRADE also reserves the right to suspend or end the Service at any time at its discretion and without notice. For example, VERY TRADE may suspend or terminate your use of the Service if you are not complying with the present Agreement, or use the Service in a manner that would cause VERY TRADE legal liability, disrupt the Service or disrupt others' use of the Service.
VERY TRADE reserves the right to temporarily or permanently discontinue the Service at any time. VERY TRADE will deploy commercially reasonable efforts to notify you of such discontinuation, for example, by posting updates and notices on various social media. If you breach this Agreement, VERY TRADE will have the right to terminate this Agreement immediately, without notice, and to deactivate your account.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULL EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, VERY TRADE MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE SERVICE, INCLUDING THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR WILL WORK IN COMBINATION WITH ANY HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES, THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, WITHOUT PROBLEMS OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT ALL ERRORS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED. VERY TRADE PROVIDES THE SERVICE “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. YOU USE THE SERVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND THE SERVICE MAY BE TERMINATED AT ANY TIME BY VERY TRADE OR THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING FACILITIES AND TECHNOLOGY FOR ITS OPERATION. VERY TRADE DOES NOT ENCOURAGE, CONDONE OR PROMOTE THE COMMERCIAL USE OF THE SERVICE.
TO THE FULL EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, VERY TRADE’ WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES (IF ANY) EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE AND ARE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, EITHER IN FACT OR BY OPERATION OF LAW, STATUTE, CUSTOM, ORAL OR WRITTEN STATEMENTS OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED, TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, AVAILABILITY, PERFORMANCE, COMPATIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, CORRESPONDENCE WITH DESCRIPTION AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
TO THE FULL EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL VERY TRADE AND ITS SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS HAVE ANY LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, DELICT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR STRICT LIABILITY, FOR INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR FOR LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR GOODWILL, LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION OR DATA OR OTHER FINANCIAL LOSS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, PERFORMANCE, FAILURE, OR INTERRUPTION OF THE SERVICE, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, AND EVEN IF VERY TRADE HAD BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN THE EVENT THAT VERY TRADE IS FOUND LIABLE TO PAY YOU ANY DAMAGES, VERY TRADE’ TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL NOT EXCEED $100. THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY WILL NOT BE AFFECTED IF ANY REMEDY PROVIDED HEREIN SHALL FAIL ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless VERY TRADE, its officers, directors, affiliates, employees and agents, from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Service.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed by the laws of France. This Agreement is the entire and exclusive agreement between VERY TRADE and you regarding the Service, and this Agreement supersedes and replaces any prior agreements between VERY TRADE and you regarding the Service. If a particular provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the provision shall be deemed severed from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity of this Agreement as a whole.
You shall not assign or otherwise transfer this Agreement or any of its rights or obligations hereunder to any third party without the prior written consent of VERY TRADE which consent is within VERY TRADE’ sole discretion. No assignment or delegation by you shall relieve or release you from any of its obligations under this Agreement. Subject to the foregoing, this Agreement shall be binding upon, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable by each of the Parties and their respective successors and assigns. VERY TRADE shall be allowed to assign this Agreement to any third party without requiring your consent.
Nothing in this Agreement shall constitute a partnership or joint venture between you and VERY TRADE.
The Parties have expressly requested that this Agreement be drawn up in English and that all modifications thereof can be made in this language. Les Parties ont expressément demandé que ce contrat soit rédigé en anglais et que toute modification à celui-ci puisse se faire également dans cette langue.
Additional Terms and Conditions; EULAs
When you use G2A Pay services provided by G2A.COM Limited (hereinafter referred to as the "G2A Pay services provider") to make a purchase on our website, responsibility
over your purchase will first be transferred to G2A.COM Limited before it is delivered to you. G2A Pay services provider assumes primary responsibility, with our assistance, for
payment and payment related customer support. The terms between G2A Pay services provider and customers who utilize services of G2A Pay are governed by separate
agreements and are not subject to the Terms on this website.
and should be reviewed before making any purchase, and (ii) the G2A Pay services provider Refund Policy shall apply to all payments unless notice is expressly provided by
the relevant supplier to buyers in advance. In addition the purchase of certain products may also require shoppers to agree to one or more End-User License Agreements (or "EULAs") that may include additional terms set by the product supplier rather than by Us or G2A Pay services provider. You will be bound by any EULA that you agree to.
We and/or entities that sell products on our website by using G2A Pay services are primarily responsible for warranty, maintenance, technical or product support services
for those Products. We and/or entities that sell products on our website are primarily responsible to users for any liabilities related to fulfillment of orders, and EULAs entered
into by the End-User Customer. G2A Pay services provider is primarily responsible for facilitating your payment.
You are responsible for any fees, taxes or other costs associated with the purchase and delivery of your items resulting from charges imposed by your relationship with payment
services providers or the duties and taxes imposed by your local customs officials or other regulatory body.
Questions related to payments made through G2A Pay services provider payment should be addressed to [email protected]
Where possible, we will work with You and/or any user selling on our website, to resolve any disputes arising from your purchase.
VERY TRADE is registered in France in the official Business and Company Registry, under the reference: 531 340 776 R.C.S. Créteil
For any request regarding the Service itself, please open a Support Ticket in the dedicated area of the website.
If you have any concern, question or complaint regarding this Agreement, please contact VERY TRADE at: [email protected]
(No technical or administrative support will be provided through this email).
The current Agreement last update was December 9th, 2015.